- Resale - single family
1 Main Smithton, IL, 62285 Get directions$119,900 $71/Sq. ft.
- Style1 1/2 Story
- Age173 Years
- Parking Detached Garage car garage
- Area 33
- MLS# 4306556
- Listed 9 Years 23 Days Ago
Description: Historic residence in downtown smithton. Great for a winery or a residence! Zoned b-1 with some many options as all 8 lots are available separately. Exposed solid brick walls, transoms, open staircase, original fireplaces(both have been capped) gorgeous foyer entryway, sidelight windows, original woodwork is contrasted by newer windows, master bedroom with walk-in closet and updated bath in 2003. Den and or living room could be used as 4th-5th bedroom (no closets) hvac system 2001, 200 amp service, well on property not tapped, property has great potential for destination locations, retail or restaurant. Property has street frontage of 600 feet. Picturesque fenced yard with large shade trees, flower garden and patio. Smokehouse, large carport and additional shed sit with the house on four lots will be sold for $119, 900. Other 4 lots will be sold for $50,000. Lots will only be sold separately after house is under contract. Agent related.
- Levels: 1, Living room: 15.7 x 14.8, Kitchen: 10.5 x 9.3, Master bedroom: 15.7 x 14.11, Third bedroom: 16.3 x 9, Fourth bedroom: 15.9 x 9, Dining room: 13.1 x 11.6, Family room: 17.2 x 12.1, Bathroom 1: 12.6 x 4.1, Other Room 1: 15.8 x 12.1, Other Room 2: 26.6 x 5.11, Other Room 3: 10.7 x 9.11
- Other: Appl: Dryer, Bsmt: Partial, Cool: Central Air, County: St Clair, Elect: Circuit Breakers, Elem Schl: Smithton Dist 130, Ext Fin: Brick, Foyer Entry, Fp: 2, Ftrs: Fireplace, Garage Cap: 0, Hardwood Floors, Heat: Forced Air, High Schl: Freeburg, Lot Site: Fenced, Lot Size: 200 X 200, Middl Schl: Smithton Dist 130, Patio, Porch, Refrigerator, Roof: Shingle, Sewer: Public Sewer, Stove/Range, Walk In Closet, Water: Public Water, Zoning: Business
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,278
- Tax Year: 2007
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
Find out what your home is worth
Connie StellhornDesignated Managing Broker
- Stellhorn Realty, Inc 478.026147
- Work (618) 234-6622
- Mobile (618) 304-7557
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Monroe, Randolph, St. Clair and Madison Counties IL- Belleville, Swansea, Shiloh, O'Fallon, Fairview Heights, Collinsville, Red Bud, Waterloo, Millstadt, Smithton, Freeburg, Columbia, Mascoutah, Hecker, Prairie du Rocher, New Athens, Baldwin, Sparta, Chester, Floraville, Fayetteville, Evansville, Fults, Lebanon, Maeystown, Renault, Ruma, Tilden.