Seller represented by:
Connie Stellhorn-Schanter with Stellhorn Realty, Inc.
Buyer represented by:
Donald Webb with CENTURY 21 Bailey & Co.
- Single Family
308 N First St Belleville, IL 62220 Get directions$34,900 $38/Sq. ft.
- Age 121 Years
- MLS# 21046823
- Listed 3 Months 11 Days Ago
Passed Occupancy. Great for downsizing or rental, this little historic gem has a fenced yard and is located near all the nightlife in downtown Belleville. 2 Bedrooms have been approved per the city and it ready for someone to make it a home. Roof is approx 7-10 years old, AC 3-4 years, Waterheater 5/2021, newer 200 amp electric service with circuit breakers. Easy to show.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Connie Stellhorn-Schanter with Stellhorn Realty, Inc.
- Buyer represented by:
- REALTOR ® Donald Webb with CENTURY 21 Bailey & Co.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Total Rooms: 6
- Basement Description: Basement Cellar
- Total Bathrooms: 1 / 0
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Full Bathrooms On Main Level: 1
- Interior Decor: Historic/Period Mlwk
Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen: Eat-In Kitchen
- Dining Room Description: Separate Dining
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: 1 Window/Wall
- Heating Features: Baseboard Heating
- Lot Description: Fencing
- Lot Size Acres: 0.0399908
- Lot Size Dimensions: 22 x 79.5
- Lot Size Source: County Records
- Lot Size Square Feet: 1742
- Association: No
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0
- Elementary School: BELLEVILLE DIST 118
- High School: Belleville High School-West
- Middle School: BELLEVILLE DIST 118
- School District: Belleville DIST 118
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 1191
- Source Listing Status: Closed
- County: St Clair-IL
- Cross Street: W C St
- Directions: Rt 159 to W D St., Turn left on N First (1st), house on left.
- Tax Year: 2020
- Ownership: Private
- Source Property Type: Residential
- Source Neighborhood: Ralphs Add
- Postal Code Plus 4: 1239
- Subdivision: Ralphs Add
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 928.00
- Construction Materials: Brick/Stone Msn Pred
- Living Area Source: County Records
- Property Age: 121
- Levels or Stories: 1.5
- House Style: Bungalow / Cottage
- Total Above Grade Sqft Area: 938
- Total Area Sqft: 928
- Architectural Style: Architecture: Historic, Style: 1.5 Story
- Special Utilities: No Exemptions
- Sewer: Public
- Water Source: Public
|5||Franklin Elementary School||K-6||0.1 mi|
|6||Central Jr High School||7-8||1.8 mi|
|NA||Pals School||NR||0.1 mi|
|NA||Governor French Academy Private School||NR||0.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 308 N First St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
|2014-11-25||Listed for rent||$350||RentecDirect|
|2014-10-09||Listed for rent||$350||RentecDirect|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.